There is nothing like a naturally aspirated Porsche flat six boxer engine. The 911’s heart and soul is a rear-mounted six with cooling provided by fins and a fan. This engine has its crankshaft in the middle, with three cylinders laid flat on each side. The 911 engine provides sparkling performance and a vivid personality. In addition to their inherent smoothness, boxer engines provide a lower center of gravity than V or upright inline engines, plus ample space for intake and exhaust plumbing. This magnetic combination has attracted parishioners to the Porsche faith since 1965.
- Wash shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping