The 458 Speciale was the last naturally-aspirated V8 Ferrari and the engine was at its peak in terms of evolution. Mid-engined 4.5-litre V8 with flat-plane-crank, sky high 9,000 RPM redline, insane 597 bhp and 398 lb-ft of torque, making this the most powerful naturally aspirated V8 ever built at Maranell0. The Speciale was one special Ferrari. This 458 Speciale shirt is a future classic, just like the car.
- Wash the shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping