This is a bad boy's car, and everybody knows it. When you surface from the depths of its cockpit and put two feet on the earth's crust, folks with any sense back-off a couple paces. They don't know what you might pull next, but, as far as they're concerned, just being seen at the wheel of such a thing is prima facie evidence that you're a regular traveler beyond the borders of good judgment, good sense, and good taste.
- Wash shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping