The 1963 Corvette Stingray kicked off the second generation (C2) of the Corvette. The C2 would be produced through to the 1967 model year. Improved aerodynamics was a major focal point in the development of the second-gen Corvette Stingray. It was the very first time in the history of the Corvette nameplate that wind tunnel testing would determine the final design of not just the exterior, but also the interior, windshield curvatures, and tooling limitations. It was the first coupe Corvette featuring a split rear window, two unmissable features that made the car stand out, drawing just about everyone’s attention. An American classic.
- Wash the shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping