First. Most powerful. Quickest. Only one Chevy combines it all: the 1969 Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro. It went a step beyond the 427 Yenko and even the mighty L88 Corvette, to where few production muscle cars tread. Drawing a bead on NHRA Super Stock drag classes, Chevy performance guru Vince Piggins authorized the factory to fit a batch of '69 Camaros with a version of the 427-cid V-8 used by the all-conquering Can-Am Chaparral. This actually was another of Piggins' Central Office Production Order projects, and like the COPO Chevelles and Camaros being built for '69, the ZL1 was technically a Camaro option package.
- Wash the shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping