The last classic-era, front engine, V12 Ferrari was the 365 GTB/4. The press nicknamed it the Daytona much to the disdain of Enzo Ferrari. It first appeared at the 1968 Paris Motor Show and its 170 mph top speed became a supercar benchmark. The 365 took off from where the 275 GTB/4 left off. It used a similar V12 upfront, but with one more liter of displacement. Both cars had four-wheel disc brakes, independent suspension and a rear-mounted transaxle balance out the front/rear weight ratio.
- Wash the shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping