Porsche and Volkswagen jointly developed the Porsche 914, a mid-engine sports car that established itself as Porsche's new entry-level model in 1970. Its most striking design features were its long wheelbase, removable center roof piece made of fiberglass-reinforced plastic, wide roll bar, and folding headlights. This Porsche 914 Blue t-shirt features a cool front 3/4 view and the 914 nameplate. Made from pre-shrunk cotton. Learn more about the Porsche 914.
- Wash shirt inside-out to preserve the graphic
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors contain polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping